9. Gli scarabocchi potrebbero essere pubblicati in un libro la cui vendita sarà devoluta in beneficenza.
My challenge is this: I would like to try and receive a doodle from as many different countries and cities in the world.
If 1,000,000 giraffes can be assembled in less than a year, then surely we can do the same with doodles.
The task is easy
1. you need a blank piece of paper no bigger than an A4 or 8.5 x 11 inches
2. the doodle does not need fill the page, the ideal size would be 5 x8 inches or what ever you like.
3. You can use one color or many and the doodle can be done while you are in a meeting, on the phone, watching television, on the train…. anywhere you like
4. The doodle can be of anything, what ever pops into your head. just pick up a pen and draw.
4. The important thing is you must date stamp your doodle
and list which City and Country you are in.
5. If you are travelling you can submit doodles from multiple cities.
6. Scan your doodle or take a photo and e-mail it to me : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. I will begin to post the world doodles as I start receiving them (I anticipate it will take a while to kick off, with the first few trickling in)
8. Your doodles will eventually wind up in a world book, and will be used to support charities.
How cool would it be to unite the world through drawings.